Wednesday, January 5, 2011

28 Day Challenge

STGTBT 28 Day Program along with Weight Watchers


As I mentioned the other day - I was looking thru my computer and rediscovered the 28 Day Programme that I purchased from the Symply Too Good To Be True website and never used! (click on STGTBT to go to there website)

Well guess what - I am using it this month!

I will briefly cover what information they gave us for each day and reword a bit on here - don't want to give it all away! - I have also found some old WW books as well that I will refer to.

So Lets begin with Day One of STGTBT which has us Creating New Habits:

Remembering that there is a transition time when re-establishing your new habits – time needs to be taken to make these changes stick and it will be hard but it will be worth it!

Changes I am going to make:

Reduce my evening snacking – I have mentioned this time and time again –my evening snacking is my downfall! – The cheese just calls my name and I must answer it – mustn’t I????

NO …………………… Not anymore baby!!!

So the change in habit will be to use a trick I have heard of before but never instigated – delay! – Stop and wait – have a glass of water and then wait 5-10 minutes – if I am still hungry then I will have a piece of fruit or a vegetable.

Thoughts and Ramblings:
This will lead me to realising that it is harder living an overweight life than it is to lead a healthy life – making the best choices for me and my body, whether that be thru healthy food choices or doing exercise in any form.
From these positive changes and choices I will begin to feel proud of myself for the good choice I have just made (I remember those feelings from past success)

I need to do this day after day – meal after meal – minute after minute (when times get tough!) and soon it will become a Habit for me – always choosing the healthy option when eating out and being prepared for any occasion!

This is my Year to Shine – I want to see a 7 in 2011 – that’s right by the end of 31.12.2011 I want to stand on the scales and have my weight showing me 79.9 or lower!

I created these bulges – now I will eliminate them!

So I am stepping up and making a change – whose with me!

No comments: