Wednesday, January 26, 2011

28 Day Challenge Day 17

I have managed to review Day 17 of the STGTBT 28 Day Challenge and Annette asked us the following questions to help us become honest withourselfs about the progress we are making along this journey.
I thought they might be useful to others who are struggling a bit or just want to evaluate there progress as well.


Q1 - Do you live to eat or eat to live?

Q2 - I want you to write down everything you ate and drank yesterday. Now circle in red the food choices you made that you felt were not the best choices. See how many circles you have and take a moment to assess what would have been the better choices to make.

Q3 - What triggers do you associate with making bad food choices and overeating?

Q4 - How many hours a day do you think about food?

Q5 - What price are you paying for being overweight?

Q6 - If you could become a healthy person (if you aren’t already) how would this affect your life?

Finally make a list of the things you MUST DO to make this a reality. Write as many things as you can think of that will help you achieve this goal of becoming a healthy person.

How did you go????

My answers  have opened me up to a few things that I need to work on!

Oh and check out Prior Fat Girl over on my blog list - she has some giveaways and anyone in the world can enter - Good Luck and let me know if you win!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm going to do these later! Awesome q's.