Thursday, January 6, 2011

28 Day Challenge Day 2

STGTBT Day 2


Changing habits was the theme of the day yesterday and it went well - I was able to use the wait and se theory and gee guess what it worked! - I had a glass of water and waited and realised I wasn't hungry!

I was very tired yesterday tho - so was feeling a bit lethargic and ended up reading for the better part of the evening.
Day 2

An overview of day to is:

Healthy Eating – I must remember to get lots of variety into my diet to ensure that I am getting the variety of nutrients that my body needs to help me in this journey – Thanks Annette for reminding me!

Being Accountable – this is just like Weight watchers tells us – TRACK TRACK TRACK

We all know that tracking what we eat is vital to help us become aware of what we are eating and if we wish to we can also document when and how we felt at the time of eating,

I personally only track what I eat at the three main meals and lump the snacks all in one but I am thinking I will start to think about how I am feeling emotionally when I am snacking. (I know, I know – this should be second nature for someone who has followed WW for years – but hey give a girl a break – when it clicks it clicks!)

Learn to Cook Healthy – another great tool to have – I am lucky that hubby is a stay at home dad who prepares all our meals – I am slowly getting him to prepare mine differently as he is a active, skinny man who can eat anything and not gain weight so doesn’t think twice when adding butter to his cooking – I will get him there!

Both STGTBT and Weight Watchers Websites have lots of yummy recipes for you to try – go check them out!

Forget the quick Fix – there is no quick fix – this needs to be a lifestyle change and the sooner I get that in my head the better!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I really need to start tracking my food... I've bought a book to do it in! Now just have to use it...

I love your 7 in 11 quote, I may steal it ;)