Thursday, October 28, 2010

Back to it and Goal Setting!!!!

Yup thats right - I am back to it!

It - being my weight loss journey - I have come back from Wellington after a minor blow out and am back to being focused on what it takes to get to my next goal.

I am also going to work on some mini goals for the month of November to help keep me motivated.

The Larger Goals for the remainder of 2010 are:

1. To be under 100kgs by the end of the year
2. Purchase a new bike and get training for the two Duathalons in February and April
3. Look at the couch to 5k running programme (oh yes I put it out there!)

Now to work out those mini goals for November and December to keep me focused on this journey - I might also include some non weigh related ones so I can work towards completing items off  The List!


What are your goals for the remainder of the year?

No comments: