Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday...........

1. I am slowly getting ready for Wellington - 10 more sleeps to go!

2. We headed to Taupo over the weekend for a soccer tournament - it was cold! But the boys did well so that is the main thing!

3. My sons starts his Summer Touch games tonight - fingers crossed it goes well!

4. He also started Summer Soccer last night - it went well!

5. I got my hair coloured last Wednesday - it turned a bit purple/grey - thanks to the apprentice - its ok I can work it!

6. My Daughter is very happy to be back at school - I think she was getting bored over the holidays!

7. I am starting to get onto doing more crafts now that summer is here!

8. Lets hope my scrapbooking is included in these grand plans!

9. I am also needing to get onto my Christmas planning!

10. I am glad that I am back walking - it helps keep me focused and gives me that down time I need to off load the brain!

No comments: