Friday, October 29, 2010

Goals for November

Well I have sat down and thought about what I would like to achieve in the month of November and here  is the list.

I have also created a seperate page on the blog to list the current months goals so that I can refer back to them easily - and maybe add notes through out the month (will see how that goes)

So without further adue - I present you with November Goals!!!!



1. Loose at least 4 kg




2. Drink at least 2 litres of water each weekend



3. Load up the remainding items onto Trade Me that are sitting in the wardrobe



3. Make 4 Cards this Month



4. Look for and if possible purchase my new bike



5. Finalise Christmas Decorations and place settings



All very achievable - now to begin achieving them!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

What a great idea listing your goals at the beginning of each month... I might try that too... Make me more accountable for my actions!
Good luck with November :)

Cass xo