Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ten on Tuesday............

1. Woo hoo my weekend away in Wellington is only 3 Big sleeps away!

2. With so much going on in my little old life at the moment - I am struggling a bit with this weight loss journey - but I will be back into it properly when I return from Wellington!

3. As mentioned below I have signed up for two duathalons - EEK!

4. My son has recently been given a nice goalie shirt - that he absolutely loves and wears all the time!

5. My daughter last week got her self a boyfriend who then "dumped" her three days later - ah the trials and tribulations of a 13 year old!

6. Xmas prepartions are starting soon!

7. I am compiling a list of 43 things to do after turning 42 but before turning 43 - will post soon

8. My discipline in the evenings with no snacking is getting better!

9. Check out this amazing wedding invite -

10. I placed some jewellery on layby at Michael Hill Jewellers in the weekend and guess what they do now!!! - Charge a $10.00 layby fee - non refundable! - Argh!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Ooohh! I like your idea of 43 things to do... Just compiling this list of 10 seems like a big task to me! Enjoy Windy old Wellington!