Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ten on Tuesday...........

Todays Ten on Tuesday is brought to you by the number 16 and the letters L and E


1. As mention previously I am now the proud owner of a pair of size 16 jeans.... - I wore these to work on Friday and the following conversation took place:
Male Co-worker - do you have new jeans???
Me - Why Yes I do!
Male Co worker -Good for you - You have an arse now!!!
(We go way back so all good)
2. My Dresses for Dance are a L not XL

3. I purchased three new every day Bra's and they are a 16E (The cup size increased from a DD - is this ok? since the numbers went down???)

4. I also purchased a strapless Bra for my dance dresses - it is an 18E.

5. I also purchased some new sexy knickers - size smaller as well!!!!

6. I know have three sets of matching lingerie!

7. Now to find a sexy nightie!

8. Weigh in saw me drop .800grams and helped me get back in the weight loss zone!

9. The last three days have been excellent food wise.

10. Did I mentioned I am in the zone baby!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Yesssss!! You are certainly in the zone. All those smaller numbers have to feel fantastic!
As for #7... you could try wearing the nightie you were born in ;-)