Friday, October 15, 2010

Oops I did it Again................

Yeah - thats right baby - I did it again!!!!!

I had another successful night of no snacking and staying focused on my task at hand!

I am hoping to make this a regular event in my  life - no snacking and being productive in the evenings!

Long may it last!

The scales this morning showed me lighter again ( I have been weighing daily), which I am very happy about - altho I am still getting rid of the gain from last weekend, so I am not sure what they scales will say at the weigh in tomorrow morning.

But I will be happy with anything as I know I have lost this week overall.

I am out for dinner tonight with a friend so I need to keep strong and watch what I am eating!

Will try and sort out the computer over the weekend (again)!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Doesn't that feel great? I love finding ways that we have taken control of our own lives. Well done! And fingers crossed re your annoying computer glitches!