Thursday, October 21, 2010

Twas the Night Before..................

MY WEEKEND AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo One more big sleep and I will be jetting my way to Wellington and Cerocing the weekend away!

Well I hope its one big sleep as I am tired! - I have not been sleeping well the last couple of nights and am worried that I am going to forget something which is silly cause I am the queen of lists and have checked it twice!

Off to bed nice and early tonight - I will be up at 5am getting ready - weigh in as well - not gonna be pretty I don't think - the weeks snacking has been terrible!

But I have packed WW snacks to take away with me, so I will at least know the points value of what I eat with them -  now to make sure I make good food choices for my main meals!

I won't be able to post until I get back and since I have Tuesday off and my home computer won't play nicely I have "hopefully' got a prearranged post for you on Monday - linking to Ms Bitchcakes and her last post!

I hope you enjoy it!

Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Have a blast in Welly! Dancing obviously gives you so much joy.