Monday, October 25, 2010

Motivational Monday

I found this post by Ms Bitchcakes really helpful and wanted to share it with you all.

Here is an excerpt from it:

Now, I really do want to drill this concept into everyone's heads because I think sometimes people just don't get it or aren't ready to get it, so please try to absorb this: You are not going to "lose the weight" or get to goal if you don't make the changes - so focus on what you have control over: the changes and the choices you make - NOT the number on the scale.

It is so true - Those little changes and choices that we make in our day to day lives are going to get us to our Goal.

Check out the whole post here


Thanks Sheryl for the inspiration you give me- You Rock My World!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh yes! I need to remember that quote too! Thanks for sharing.