Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I was Tagged!................

But in a good way................

The lovely Deb over at Diminishing Deb tagged me with an eight question meme

Here are her questions and my answers:



1. Is there a book that has made you change your life in some way? - Unfortunately no - but I am still looking for the one that will!

2. Black Liquorice - do you love it or hate it? Have you ever met anyone who doesn't have a strong opinion on black liquorice? I can take it or leave it personally

3. What is the worst job you ever had? The shortest job I have been in was for just under three months because I could not stand the boss/owner!

4. What are you waiting for? Good question – What am I waiting for??????

5. What country do you want to see, or see more of? I would love to go to Ireland and see where my Grandparents grew up and met some family members there!

6. What is the first thing you notice when meeting new people? Oh is this shallow of me – I notice what they are wearing – clothes, accessories and then usually ask them where they got it from (Ladies only!)

7. What are you grateful for today? I am grateful for my family, a husband who loves me with all my quirks and for my children who are two amazing little individuals

8. What would a really fun evening be like for you? At this time of my life it would involve champagne, good friends and a good looking man who can lead me in amazing Ceroc moves and make me feel like the best female dancer in the world!

No comments: