Monday, October 11, 2010

Still Alive and Kicking!

ARGH!!!! Computers drive me crazy!

I still haven't worked out why my home one is not cooperating and am a bit nervous about doing anything as I have at least a zillion blog pages saved and I do not want them lost!


MAybe that is why it is playing up???

Maybe I need to print them all out and delete some???

Oh the decisions - all I know is that I miss not posting on my blog - and I think it does help me keep focused on my journey.

Weigh in this week was a day early due to being in Taupo over the weekend.

And it was a nice weigh in with a loss of .900gm!

Getting back to my lowest again (.100 away!)

My workday posting is limited as I am in a cubicle with another and I know she does watch my screen now and then as when I am craftblog searching she comments on different things - so I am not to keen for her to know about this blog!

Anyway back soon!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Yup - I was more focused when blogging regularly. Should get back to that.
Know what you mean about keeping this blog private. I started a blog for my class but was terrified it might link to the WW blog. Made a whole new email address for that blog. Hope it's private - but who really knows!!
Why don't you write your posts in Word, then quickly copy/paste into blog. Then co-worker has less chance of peeking.