Wednesday, August 10, 2011

89 Day Challenge Day 17

 A nice sleep in for me this morning!

I didn't make it to bed until 11pm last night due to my dance class running late and then we had our team training after the classes!

We also had a "substitute" teacher last night who is amazing to watch and he brought along his regular dance parter who I absolutely love watching dance, so last night was a great night for me!

My feet are tender this morning so I have on some comfortable shoes on today.

Another new set of clothes today - but with touches of green today!

Loving all these new clothes - I am hoping to go and get some more coathangers tonight along with a visit to the local library for a book I have been waiting to arrive:

Lost and Found:Unexpected revelations about food and money - by Geneen Roth.

Anyone read this???

Food choices - haven't been the best and it is something I need to work on!
Emotions - I am feeling a little overwhelmed lately and after chit-chatting with someone last night I am wondering about trying to take some St Johns Wart to help me feel a bit better.

Has anyone tried this before - good??? Bad???

No comments: