Thursday, August 11, 2011

89 Day Challenge - Day 18

Up bright and early this morning but with no energy - I dragged my sorry arse to the gym and only gave a small effort with my workout.

I was quite tired this morning as the darn rain overnight kept waking me up!

So its into bed early for me tonight.

I went out and purchased 40 coathangers to help with  hanging up of my new acquired clothes and I still need more!  I think about 20 more hanges should do the trick.

Yah jeans day tomorrow - oh which of the 8 do I pick!

Food choices are going a lot better.

I also popped into a Natural Health Shop to talk about St Johns Wort but after discussions with the Natropath,she has given me the liquid form of Chaste to take.

She mentioned that she wonders if I am experiencing a hormone imbalance rather than depression, after we had discussed my symptoms, as sometimes woman in their early 40's can go thru the peri-menopause stage of life and the hormones are going awol!

I also got  some Estro-Sense which will help as well with "sore Boobs" before TTOTM and a few other things. (not cheap - $54.90NZD for 60 capsules - lucky I only need 1 a day)
I am also going to go in and have a consultation with her as well to go more in depth.

Will keep you up to date on how it all goes.

No comments: