Tuesday, August 30, 2011

89 Day Challenge - Day 37

Well another no gyming it day as I realised last night that tonight will be another late night with dance practise so the extra sleep this morning is needed!

I am also not going to use the train at all this week as I am not wanting to increase the chance of injuring myself walking to work as I have done in the past and close to champs as well!

Overall I am ok - still quite tired but ok!

Its the first day of spring in two more big sleeps and that means warmer weather, longer daylight and more time to do the things I love!

Winter is long and tiring for me and my family with all our soccer commitments but we try and enjoy the spring/summer days as much as we can with relaxing and enjoying our home!

I think I just might complete a list of things to do this summer and see how many I can complete!

No comments: