Saturday, August 13, 2011

Words of Wisdom

I have mentioned the wonderful Craig Harper before and I am going to do so again today!

I received his daily emails into my work inbox each day and they are so inspiring and thought provoking.

Here is an excerpt from one that touched me:

Every day, you and I have the opportunity to do better. To think better, to choose better, to behave better, to react better and to produce better results in our world. To let go of the self-pity, the anger and the fear and to step up and grab our dreams by the throat. To take a chance. To be courageous. To stop looking for approval and permission and to see who and what we might become beyond our fear and our shitty beliefs.



If you haven’t been told lately, I’ll tell you. – Your good enough!

You can find the rest of the entry here

No comments: