Monday, August 29, 2011

89 day Challenge - Days 33-36

WOW - What a busy weekend I have had, I ended up having Friday off work as TTOTM was playing havoc with my back so I spent the day resting, oh and dropping hubbys car for its warrant of fitness which it failed!
It needs two new tyres (160.00 each) and something with the rear light and a crack in the windscreen fixed.

So after 572.00 later it is all good to go!

Saturday was quiet for most of it until the afternoon when we had a dress rehersal for Ceroc as the champs are next saturday (Freaking out!)
It went well and we all "sexed it up" for the audience!

Sunday was spent with my son at a soccer tournament where the boys did not play to there best abilities whilst on the pitch - Liam did ok but was in goal for 4 1/2 of the 5 games and of the 1/2 game he did play he scored two goals - so that was good!

Last night I went to bed at 8.30 as I was tired and had great plans to get up at 5.30am to go to the gym!

BUT - I spent the night tossing and turning, not sleeping and still with back pain so I allowed myself to sleep some more and will hopefully go tomorrow morning!

This whole 89 day challenge I set myself is not going the best at the moment but I will try and pull myself together to get it sorted!

No comments: