Wednesday, August 25, 2010

10 Days to Champs.....................

Well dance class last night was good altho I tweaked my ankle in the class so I stopped and rested it ready for the comp practise half an hour later!

Practise is going great - we now have our outfit - will post some photos after comps so you can see it - not the best but hey everyone will be wearing the same so all good!

Food choices yesterday were stellar up to dance class when I decided to have a cuppa and a couple of chocolate biscuits!

This morning I had physio and she has "worked her magic" this morning - finding new spots of pain! - I have to go back next week again! ARGH! so close to finishing but so far!

It is achy now but at least I can rest it up!

Not sure about walking tomorrow as I might have a commitment straight after work to go to so will see how it looks tonight! but I did enjoy being back walking yesterday altho my ankle was a bit achy by the time I got home - I think it had had enough!

Off to get my sushi!

No comments: