Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 27/100 An Overwhelming Feeling.............

I had my second appointment with the physio this morning and she is happyish with my ankle!
It is still quite stiff and I had pain this morning when trying to roll over in bed (I had taken the stapping off last night as requested - it hurt!!!!)
So she has strapped it again so that I can participate in dance practise on Sunday.

I am thinking about going to practise tonight but only if the kids soccer is cancelled - it has been wet here. (and yes she is ok with me going if I want to)

The scales this morning revealed a magic number to me!!!!!! - A number I have not seen in any of my weight loss journeys and I am excited - now to be extra good today and I will be very happy at weigh in tomorrow!

Work is ok - but I am not feeling 100% happy there at the moment!
I am not sure what it is or why I feel this way - I just do!

I am trying to work it all out and decide if it is me or them or a combination of both. - but I need to keep "paranoid Lisa" under wraps - she just complicates things way too much!

A very dear friend is also causing me concern with a few comments she is dropping about different things and this does not help my state of mind! I need to bring it up with her as I do value her friendship and need to clear the air in regards to these comments!

Oh the situations I get myself in!!!

No comments: