Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 23/104 Ten on Tuesday.......

1. My BFF and I are off to see Grease the Musical this weekend - Can't wait

2. My daughter made it into the school cross country team - So Proud!

3. My son is aiming to win his cross country race this year which will make it three years in a row - good luck buddy.

4. My weight this morning was at another all time low! - Loving this!!!

5. I am in the middle of making up a small photo album for my sons soccer coach that will have photos of each of the boys along with a thank you note from them and random photos from the season - I am having trouble getting soccer stickers! (that I like)

6. My favourite subway sandwich at the moment is Roast Chicken on Honey Oat - what is yours??? I need to try another and am not sure what!

7. The practise run through in Hamilton for dance champs went well - and we got to see the dress that we will be wearing! - Not sure if it is good for my body type but oh well!

8. Check out these - a different gift idea - I love this one.

9. I need to learn how to use photoshop so I can do the side by side photos, writting on a photos - help please any suggestions greatly appreciated

10. Another inspiring craft blog is Lemon Tree Creations.

2 comments:

Jess said...

My favourite subway is Roast chicken on Wheat with a little bbq sauce on it! yum! I may even get one for lunch today : )

If you want me to do a side-by-side comparison for you let me know! Or, there is a free photoshop like software called GIMP you can download.

kathiej said...

Teryiaki chicken with sweet onion sauce yum

Haven't looked for a while but maybe try creative memories for the stickers