Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Friend Makin Monday - But Posted on Tuesday

Kenz over at All the Weigh has a lovely post about Makin Friends and sharing some info - I think its a lovely idea so here are my answers:

I Like.........being at home creating!
I Don't Like...............being interrupted while creating!
I Love.............my family!
I Dream of...........being slim, trim and looking fabulous
I Wonder........if my dream will come true and be all that I hope for.
I Know............that I can succeed with my weight loss journey as long as I remain focused!
I Went............and purchased some useless items in the weekend!
I Have........the ability to succeed at anything I set my mind to!
I Think........ that I would like to win a million dollars some day!
I Plan..........on spending the winnings wisely!
I Regret.........many many things but those things have made me who I am today - Good or Bad!
I Do.............miss my mother and father every day
I Don't............want to be working full time in 10 years time!
I Drink.............Diet Coke - but am down to 1 can a work day!
I Wish.............that I could get up to date with my scrapbook albums instead of being nearly 2 years behind!
I Am..........push over at work!
I Am Not............a mean person!
I Need..............Lots of new clothes!
I Graduated.........from kindergarden???
I Hope...........that my children grow up to lead happy, fulfilling lives with no regrets!
I Want............Shiney new dance shoes!
I Sometimes..........forget to help out my husband with the housework when I am in a creative mood!
I Always...............will love my Man!
I Can..........always count on my best friend to be there when I need her
I Work..........as an Accounts Administrator for a stationery supply company
I Cannot........understand why people have to be mean to others to make themselves feel better!
I Avoid...........confrontations like the plague!
I Will.........get better at standing up for myself!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I like this!! Good luck on Saturday...