Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Weary Week Continues..................

Yes I am weary as I was last week - the problem being the late Tuesday night - Once dance champs is over I will be home earlier so will get more sleep!

I am starting to think of the dance moves a lot more now while doing other things and I also find myself doing the moves as well while waiting for dinner to cook or waiting for someone at work - weird but apparently very good according to my dance teachers!

9 Days to go!

Hey! Did YOU realise that yesterday was 4 months to go to Christmas Day!!!!


EEK - I better get onto my organising!!!! (LOL)

Food choices last night were great and a sneak peek this morning showed a downwards movement - not sure what the end result will be but another couple of low point days should help right some wrongs!

I didn't walk today due to my weariness and I am also needed by the kids at there soccer training straight after work so the car option gets me to them earlier!

Oh roll on Saturday - it is the last game of the season! and then we get some Saturday's back!

Altho this weekend is another busy one for me!

Ah the life of a Mum! - wouldn't trade it for the world!
Well maybe a small temporary trade for a couple of quiet hours doing my thing! or sleeping!

No comments: