Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 13/114 Finally Friday.........

Well I made it to Friday!!!!

Yesterday my boss gave me a top that she had only worn once and felt its not her.

So I took it home tried it on and loved it! and it fits!!!

So guess what I am wearing once it dries tomorrow!

It is from Suzanne Grae (i think thats the label) and it felt so nice and lightweight on!

She did also say that she is going to be going thru her clothes and might have a few more items so score!!!

Speaking of clothes - i so need new trousers!!! - I have been tripping on my jeans today as they are too big and fall down onto my hips, making the legs to long and then I trip on them!

I think I will try and get to the Salvation Army second hand shop up town and try and find some more - and then new clothes and not alot spent!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean re loose pants. Had to put a safety pin in mine on Wednesday. Nice to have clothes passed on that you really like. What a bonus.