Monday, August 23, 2010

10 on Tuesday...............

1. There are now 11 Days to the Dance Champs

2. I made these the other weekend for my bestie

3. I am half way thru making these for me and another set just because I can!

4. My son has permanently stained knees from playing soccer all the time! - I must take a photo and scrapbook about them!

5. My daughters soccer team have finished first in the 13th Grade this year! Well Done to all of them

6. I am hoping to get back into regular walking this week - weather permitting

7. We have a dress rehersal this Saturday in Hamilton for the dance champs!

8. My BFF and I are interested in going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show that is coming to Auckland soon!

9.My Op- Shop Shopping scored me two trousers and one top for a total of $20.00 - To get the trousers altered will cost me $15.00 each!

10. I have begun making up the magnetic buttons for the magnetic boards that I am making for Christmas presents to 8 children!

No comments: