Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 32/95 & Day 31/96 Weekend Recap

Well the weekend flew by and was so much fun.

My sons soccer game was really great and he had a special treat of his teacher coming to visit.
We then had to tidy the house and get some shopping done before I headed off to my dance workshop which was really good!
Saturday night was blast - drank to much wine but was all good - That will be my high day I think!
Sunday saw us up early and spending the morning and early afternoon at my sons soccer tournament - I then had dance practise at 2pm and my ankles were not being co-operative - so I sat the class out.
Lucky I knew the moves we had been taught as they were in the workshop on Saturday!

I am going to rest them this week and take my car into work as I need to all right and ready for Sunday practise with the rest of the team from Hamilton!

Busy day today as it is the end of month catch up with Accounts so a short post

Will update more later

No comments: