Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well the weekend has zoomed past so fast!

Where to begin????

Weigh in saw a gain of .400!!!!

Not too bad in the scheme of things especially since the excercise part has been terrible due to hurt ankles and wet weather! - I am hoping to get back into it again next week but the weather forecast predicts rain Monday and Tuesday, so will see how it goes.

We had the last of the kids soccer games on Saturday as well and then my son went off to a birthday party and my daughter and I drove to the middle of nowhere for her end of soccer get together and could only stay for 1 hour as I had to be leaving Auckland for Hamilton at 2pm.

We had a dress rehersal planned for 4pm!

It went well and dance champs is now under a week away!!!!

Our outfits are so-so not the best for this curvaceous body but who cares!

There was a dance party in Hamilton last night as well so we stayed down there and had dinner at Lone Star - you will be proud I had a salad!

THe evening saw the whole team put on a full dress rehersal/performance with a fun intro - as out team name is "Men in Black" we all walked in to the start of that and then began our performance.

Overall it wasn't to bad and we are all doing the best that we can which is all that we ask of each other!

We then drove back to Auckland and I got to bed at 1.30am! - Very late for this Dancing Queen.

I managed to have a nice sleep in till 8.30am this morning and have been on the good since - with tiding the house, grocery shopping and son entertaining at the local skate park!

Time now to do some computer work and head off to our last Sunday practise!

Then early to bed for me I think!

No comments: