Friday, August 27, 2010

Home Today.....................

I am at home today with my youngest who was very sick last night and of course only needed his mother to make him feel better!
The thing is I am exhausted today!

He is settled on the couch dozing on and off and I wish it was me!

The one thing I have realised today, is that it is so easy to go off the rails when I feel like this - tired, weary, but with lots to do which makes me feel overwhelmed which leads to eating!!

Now is the time that I need to dig deep and find the strength to resist all the crap food, eat well and drink my water!

Today while I was out at the doctors with him I decided that I would have subway for lunch - YUM!
I was standing in the line and thought why not get a foot long! - You know just stuff the tummy up and sit all afternoon processing it!

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! - where did that thought come from!!!!!!!!!!

And I will let you know I did resist it and got the normal six inch!
I feel so good about this non scale victory!

Now to sit down work out what I need to do and what I can do and complete them!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I know what you mean. When tired or stressed, it's so hard to plan or make good decisions.
When I was initially so worried about my father, I didn't think much about food, and drank wine on a few nights. I gained 300g.
This week,. I used the gym and LOUD music to get rid of my stress. I lost 1.5kg this week. We KNOW that this is how it works, but we can't always make ourselves do the right thing. Well done on choosing the 6 inch sub!