Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 12/115 Weekly Weigh In

Well this mornings weigh in saw me stay the same!

Phew!!!!!!!!

Last night dinner out was at a turkish restaurant and was very nice but I ate too much pita bread(Bread is a down fall of mine!).
I also had a good chat to my friend who is going to have lap band surgery and she is very excited but what I can't get over is that I have weight heavier than her and her sister who has also had it done.

Oh well!

So I am happy with the result this morning.

But I need to pull finger if I want to hit my target this month!

I will be back walking all next week (weather permitting!) and will be very very good with my points!

I am hoping to head off to the secod hand shop this morning to get a few garments but am not sure yet as there is still soccer for my daughter!

Oh well!

Sending cyber hugs and thoughts to Deb(deminishing Deb on the side bar) at this time with regards to her dad!

She is wonderful and offers me lots of great support and advise thru her lovely comments.

Thanks Deb!

No comments: