Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 29/98 Weary Wednesday

I headed off to the physio yesterday as I have been having extra pains up my calf muscle and thought I may have done some more damage.
Luckily that is not the case but my calf muscle reacting to my "shuffle" and not liking it one bit.

The physio found a couple of "knots" in my muscle and worked them out - OUCH!!!!!!!!

I am now all strapped up and returning on Friday morning to see how it is and get the ok to go to Sunday practise.

It felt so much better this morning so I am sure it is healing a lot better now!

But I am hating not being able to excercise!!! It is affecting my well being and I am starting to feel sorry for myself and medicating with food!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!! - I am not sure what the scales will say this week but I am hoping that I can reverse some of the damage between now and Saturday.

Off to get my colour touched up today and then onto the beautician for my eyes and brows - Oh a day of pampering - just what a woman needs!!!

No comments: