Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 22/105 Mid Week Wonderings........

Well this morning saw me driving to work again as the ankle is still tender and I don't have a full step movement (hope that makes sense)
I have decided to take the car for the remainder of the week and then get back into it next week!

I get to spend a bit of time thinking about life and all that it entails for me and this leads me to wondering what it is I am wanting to achieve in my life and whether I will achieve it??

It then leads me onto thinking about my parents - who have both passed away and how much they are missing of my children and how proud they would be of them and accepting of them (whole nother story there with the inlaws!) for who they are!

This then makes me sad and I wonder will I see grandchildren??? will I see them grow and get to spoil them longer than my parents were able to!

I miss them so much each day - just some are harder than others!

No comments: