Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 16/111 Ten on Tuesday

1. My Daughters Soccer Team are at the top of the table for there Division!

2. My son who is eight was asked to trial for the 9th Grade Rep team - Good Luck Little man!

3. My weight loss Journey is still going in the right direction and I am loving it!!!

4. Brown Paper Packages is another great craft blog to check out.

5. Oh to be young again - Check out Miss Shrinkle and all that she gets up to!

6. One of my happy places is to visit my local florist - they have amazing vases and arrangements - ah bliss!

7. Grease the Musical was Awesome!!! - The actor playing Danny replicated his laugh amazingly!

8. I am out to dinner on Friday night with a very good friend. She is heading down the lap band road and I am very interested to hear all about it!

9. My ankle is still going well for dance practise- now to get up to speed!

10. I really wish this rain would go away!!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Is your friend eligible for free lapband surgery? My sister in Sth Auckland has qualified and been to a few appointments. She had to lose 8kg in 8 weeks which she did. Now she waits another 6 months for the surgery.
I don't want to go down that route. I want to prove I can lose it without surgery. However, she has more reason to worry because she has very high blood pressure (caused her to give birth 5 weeks early) and is pre-diabetic. I don't have those issues but I'm considerably heavier than she is. We just carry the fat differently.
I'm off to look at some of the links you posted...

Pinky said...

Hey there Deb - yes she is going thru the South Auckland one - I am definetly not doing it but curous to hear why she is. We are probably the same weight -altho she apparently has a thyroid problems and also diabetic, I would think that a good diet change will work wonders for her - but who knows
Lisa