Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 17/110 Walking to Work

Yup you read right - I walked to work today (oh and home again!)

My ankle felt a bit stiff to start with but it loosened up and all went well!

Can't wait to try it out again at dance practise.

I have decided to withdraw from one of the competition I had entered on the 4th of September just incase I hurt my ankle so that I am in tip top shape for the team event!

Work was busy today but good.

Food choices have been great and one major thing I am noticing as I am dropping the weight - my pre-menstural symptoms have disappeared - no more sore boobs, not more tired days leading up to it - and a few others I won't mention have disappeared as well!

Weird but good!

Ok better carry on with my chores

1 comment:

Deb said...

Me too!! But I thought it was I am 48 and probably becoming menopausal. Well, now you've given me something to think about!!
Well done on the walking.
Deb