Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Great Day

Well yesterday was really good - firstly thanks heaps to Carlton for her advise re the menu plan - thank you it is appreciated and I have included more dairy today and will try to use more points leading up to the end of the work day - as hubby is the cook at home I never know what we are going to have so never know how many points to save.
So today:
Weight this morning 107.2 (down 1.8)
I know I shouldn't weigh daily but I do!!! - I only register my monday weigh in for the offical result.
Excercise - Rest day in am- may go for a little walk after work will see how it goes
Water - 3 litres

B - Rolled oats 3pts
1 cup milk 2.5 - This is NZ Lite Blue - but I will get a Lighter one in the shopping to help bring down the point value
2 tsps brown sugar .5

Lunch- chicken 3
cheese 2.5
salad veges and a balsamic dressing - .5pts

Snacks - 1 apple and 2 small kiwifruit - 1 point each
So up till the end of the work day it is 14pts - leaving me 7 for dinner.

Dinner - 1 1/2 potatoes 2pts
0 point veges
1/2 sausage - 3 points
This leaves me 2 points for the day
Will have a think about what I will use those for


Ciao

1 comment:

Mel. said...

Just wondering what milk do you drink at 2.5 pts a cup? I'm assuming its full fat milk, cause skim milk is only 1 or 1.5 pts a cup depending on the brand.