Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday

Well yesterday went really well
I managed to drink 3 litres of water and not snack!!! - Woo hoo
Got my hair cut and coloured last night so am feeling all pretty again (hehe)
Anyway
Scales this morning 108.3 down .700
Walk - 35 mins 3pts
B- 1 Egg 1.5pts
MT - Apple 1.5pts
L - Tuna salad with cheese 4.5pts
AT - 2 Kiwifruit 1pts
8 almonds - 1pt
Dinner -
1 Cup cooked pasta 2.5
1 Serve of chicken 3 points
Cheese sauce 1.5pts
Veges
Total points for the day - 16.5 - oops - was rushing around in evening before dance class

Water - 3 Litres

Heres to another great day
Ciao

1 comment:

Mel. said...

Congratulations on drinking 3 litres of water yesterday.

This is just my opnion and you can do with it as you please, I was looking at your menu plan so far today and I think you need to eat a few more points during the day i.e. I think only an egg at breakfast time is not enough to keep you going through the day and it shoul be increased a little.

I also think you need to include some dairy in your menu plan as well...

At the weight you are you would be on at least 22 points per day and up until lunch time you have eaten only 8.5 of those points.

Most people will advise you that if your exercising then you should be eating all of your allowed points during the day, otherwise you might be disappointed with your weight loss overall.

Again the above is just my opinion and do with it as you see fit...