Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trying Tuesday

I am still in awe of our bodies - and amazed at the changes that a few days can make in my weigh - On sat morning I weighed in at 105.8 and today it is 107.1. Now I know that I have not been 100% good with the salty food but I have not been 100% bad either yet the body is weighing 1.3 more - weird but then as mentioned TTOTM is nearly here and some people have been known to retain up to 2kgs - WOW!!! So keeping that in mind I will keep being good and my efforts will be rewarded. I follow Vic Wilsons blog (vicsloosing.blogspot.com) and she has a saying/mantra - BE COMMITTED, DO WHAT IT TAKES, HAVE WHAT YOU WANT and I think it is a good one and will try to remember it myself.
But today:
Weigh 107.1 (Down .3 from Monday Weigh in)
Excercise - 40 mins - 3 points
Water - 3 litres
Breakfast - 1 Boiled egg and 2 slices of toast - 4.5points
Lunch - Tuna salad with cheese - 4.5 points
Snacks - Apple 1 point and a glass of milk 2.5
Total up to now:12.5
Dinner was rice and veges with some beef casserole
I did have a small piece of cheese before heading out to dance class but it was within my points
All points used today!
Ciao

No comments: