Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun Friday

Well an exciting start to my morning - my walking buddy arrived to met me at my drive way (she is two driveways away) and she saw someone tryng to break into our car so she yelled for me and I jumped outside, but they had gone - we decided not to walk this morning as she said they looked at her and with a bright jacket on we were worried they might recognise us so we gave it a miss and she will wear a different jacket next week.
I am also not going to work today - the kids have a teachers only day and hubby has some work to do so I took the day off - yah me!!!
I have lots planned to do in my craft room and sorting of stuff to decide if I will sell any on trademe and later on today I will take the kids for a walk to get some yummy sushi for lunch.
So today:
Scales - 107.2 (still 1.8 down from weigh in)
Breakfast will be porride - 6pts
Snacks - apple and kiwifruit - 2pts
Lunch - Sushi 5.5pts - YUMMY
Water 2 litres so far
No walk tho as it has turned yukky in Auckland so took the car up instead!


Today will be interesting for me to stay on track but I feel (at the moment) all good about it - the main thing will be remembering the water but if I have the drink bottle with me at all times should be ok.

Thanks for the lovely comments Lyn and Kimmy - I think I am in the "Zone" as you mentioned Kimmy the weekend will tell.
Ciao

No comments: