Monday, August 10, 2009

A new Beginning!!!

Well I am back again and feeling a bit more inspired today - I am going to try and blog daily to talk about my day and what happending and how I am feeling and such to see if it will help me get more motivation - I follow Vic Wilson from the WW boards and she is doing well with her daily recordings so thought I would give it a go and seeing as I am a daily wiegher as well it might help me see the fluctuations and work out the best food for my body!
So today:

Weigh in 109.00 - EEK
Total points allowed for the day is 21

Have been for a 36 min walk this morning - 3pts earnt

Breakie - 1 egg 1.5pts
MT - 1 medium apple - 1.5pts
Lunch - Salad with ww Tuna and 27 grms of cheese 5pts
AT - 2 kiwifruit 1pt
Dinner - Homemade hamburgers - 8pts
Home made chips = calculated to 5pts

Total for the day 21pts!!!

Water - 3 litres

So why the change of mindset - Who knows!!! - I just want to get healthy and have some nice clothes - I went shopping yesterday for a dress for the dance champs I am in on 5 September and got disappointed with the lack of nice dresses in the "plus size" group (but I did find one at Ezibuy/Sara) so I am going to sort my shite out and start loosing again.
Enough for now
Ciao

No comments: