Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

Well the verdict is in and I ain't happy!!!
Weigh in was 107.4 a gain of .500 which in the big picture is not bad considering that TTOTM is around the corner and my two dinner meals in the weekend where high in salt.
I guess when you daily weigh and see the scales going down and then to have a gain it does demoralise you - and I know what you are all saying - DON"T WEIGH DAILY THEN!!!
and I know, I know but hey what can a girl do!!! (Hehehe)
Seriously I am still focused and determined to get there, this is a small bump in my journey and I know why it has happened so accept and move on!!!
So today:
Excercise - 40 minute walk - 3 points
Water - 3 litres
Breakfast - 1 egg 1.5 points (felt like a change)
Lunch - soup and toast 6pts
Snacks - Veges - 0 points
Total so far 7.5 points -
Low I know but I am going to the supermarket at lunchtime so will stock up on snack supplies.
Ciao

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey there Lisa
I do the same thing - we should form a daily weighers club - except we shouldn't encourage ourselves to weigh every day...it would be like "My name is Heather and I'm a daily weigher" :). Good to see you're so determined...mmmm, now that's what I need. xx