Friday, August 21, 2009

Two Day Update

Well - I arrived at work yesterday later than normal thanks to the lovely Auckland Traffic so was unable to create my day on here and then when I got home last night I started reading a book -bad move - nothing else gets done.
So yesterdays update - during the day was all good but no walk and then after dinner I gave in to some cheese!!! - Argh the bain of my life!!!
So today:
Walk - 40 minutes - 3pts earnt
Breakfast - Porridge - 6pts
Lunch - Thinking of subway so that is about 6-8pts need to calculate that one better before deciding as I might have sushi which is lower in points
Sushi Won - 6 points used - and it was yum!!!!
Snacks - Apple
Water - 3 litres
Dinner - Roast potatoes, pork and veges Unknown Points!!!

Weigh in 106.00 (.900 down from weigh in day)
The last two days weighs have shown lighter but I was also weighing 1/2 hour later than normal so above is more a true indication of where I am at - I am also heading towards that lovely time so will expect a small loss that will not be a true reflection of the hard work, which I need to remember so I don't get put out by what the scales say.
Anyway better get onto the day
Ciao

No comments: