Saturday, August 22, 2009

Soccer Saturday

Well another Saturday is upon us and we are off to the kids soccer - lucky both are playing on there home grounds so we all walk up there - about a 15min walk so that is good.
Last night - well what can I say - something happened and I had a little munch of some mini donuts - the kids had found a $20.00 bill on the way to school with hubby so got to spend it after school and brought FOOD!!!! bad FOOD into the house - ARGH!!! overall I was good I think it was 3 mini donuts over the whole night (does that make it better than in one sitting???- NOT)
So this morning I was awake at 5.30 as you do when you DON'T have to be - so I jumped up and weighed myself and it was:
Weight 105.8 (1.1 from last weigh in)
Woo hoo still going down - this has given me a determination to be good today - lots of water and try and get another walk in somewhere!
So the plan for today:
Water - 3 litres
Excercise - 40 minutes - broken down (3 points)
Breakfast - Porridge 6 points
Snacks????
Lunch???
Dinner???

Well better get onto starting the day
Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did really well to only eat 3 - you are doing really well!!!