Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

A quick recap on the weekend - food choices - great excercise - mainly incidental - alcohol consuemed - opps maybe a bit to much!!! seriously - I did have a few wines with friends on saturday but danced the night away to help combat it!!! Sunday was spent at my sons soccer tournament - lots of walking with good food choices.
Result -
Weigh in 106.9 - Yup I lost 2.1kgs -
am so proud of myself for sticking to the program, drinking my water and not snacking and I got the result I deserve.
Now to continue with it for another week,!

So:
Excercise - 36 min walk - 3 points
Breakfast - porridge - 6points
Snacks - 1pt - Small apple and small kiwifruit
Lunch - Tuna salad with cheese 4points
Water - 3 litres

Only 11 points used so far today as we were low on "snack" items but should be all good for the rest of the week to get the points up during the day.

Dinner - Ham steaks 2.5points
Veges - 0
Potato - 4 points
Cheese Sauce - 3.5 points - Need it to help eat the cabbage (YUK)

SO total all used today 21 points
Have been good tonight again (saintly glow above head) and have not snacked - am keeping myself away from the kitchen and in my craft room crusing the web.

Ciao

2 comments:

Mel. said...

congratulations on your results. that's fantastic.

Lyn said...

Congrats and well done on the great result. Go girl.