Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday

Well another successful day under my belt yesterday - was so proud of myself for not snacking!!!
Today the scales showed 107.2 (1.8 down from weigh in)
Walk this morning 3pts
B- Porridge like yesterday - total 6 pts
Snacks - Apple and kiwi fruit - 1 point each
Lunch - chicken salad today again (yum) 6.5 points
Water 3 litres
Leaves me with 6.5 for dinner
Dinner - was wraps so:
2 Tortilla Wraps - 3pts
0 point salad items
cheese - 1.5pts
1 thin ham steak - 1pt
Egg 1.5pts
This came to 7pts

Taking me .5point over for the day



I have also been doing some swiss ball excercises after my walk in the morning and will try and increase those.

Back later
Ciao

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Yah Pinky - going well. 1.8 down is awesome.

Kimmy said...

You are really on track at the moment Lisa. Sounds like you are in "the zone". :)