Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Working it Wednesday

Well another day is upon us with all that it brings!!! - I had a great dance class last night and am feeling a bit more confident with my dancing as I am getting in control of my weigh loss journey.
I relasised as I was driving to dance that while I have increased my dairy I had let my fruit intake drop so am including a banana in my breakfast - I need to get onto getting the lower pointed milk to help bring that allocation down.But it is a nice hearty start to the day!

Scales - 105.6 (down 1.3 since last weigh in and .6 to my lowest recorded weight!!!)
Water 3 litres
Breakfast - porridge with small banana 7pts
Lunch - Ham salad - 3.5 pts
Snacks - apple/orange 1 .5 pts

No excercise as rest day
Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love reading your daily posts - have left an award on my blog for you if you would like to come and collect it

trish