Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dasy 102/25 Raining Again

Storm warnings were issued for parts of NZ today including Auckland so I decided it was best to take my car in rather than risking the weather on my walk.

Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup was on the menu for lunch today - YUM

The evening I decided to declutter one of our kitchen cupboards - I have been reading a bit about decluttering around the home and thought I would also - starting in the kitchen I think is the best place.
I will then place items not used in a long time or no longer required into three different piles - selling on Trade Me (like Ebay), throwing out and donating to the second hand stores.

It can be quite liberating - I have done a mini version before but have decided to go large this time!

I got changed into some comfortable clothes and took a few moments to look at my legs, thighs to be exact and I was sad!

They are definetly smaller but the looser skin is really showing and they are all lumpy and bumpy.
I turned around to view the back - YUK!!! - the fat around my kness is horrible - I will never be able to wear anything above the knee cap again!

I felt very depressed after that and wondered why am I doing this if I am going to look like that!!!!!

So guess what I did next?..................

YUP ate my emotions!!!!!!!!!

Please any ideas to help ease the lumpy bumpy apperance or skin tightening creams????

No comments: