Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 99/28 Tired Today

Wow less than 100 days to go to champs – exciting –we start practicing our team routines soon – can’t wait!
I am thinking about entering DWAS (Dance with a Stranger) again and wonder about doing battle of the sexes?? (two girls dancing)

Egg and toast this morning for brekkie.
Apple and WW bar for snacks
Small helping of last night’s lasagne with a small side salad for lunch.

Works wise the day was long – I am tired – the last two nights have not been very good sleep wise. The walk home was hard altho I did make it in my normal time so not sure there.
I am thinking of alternating my walking pace with each power pole I pass – fast then normal to mix it up a little,

I am also hoping to get up a little bit earlier each morning and do some sit ups - will start next week,

Quiet night and in bed at 9.30pm!

No comments: