Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 122/5 Run of the Mill Day

A normal non descript day for me today. – I got up at my usual 6am very tired as I got home a bit later last night from Dance Class and then took a while to fall asleep.
It is also getting colder in the evening here in NZ so it took a while to warm up as well – time for electric blankets and fires I think!

I decided to have a quick check on the scales this morning to see what was happening and a nice surprise was waiting for me:

Weigh in 113.5 down 1.1

Whew going in the right direction – now to keep it up and I will be rewarded on the scales.

I take my car in on a Wednesday so I can have yummy sushi for lunch and it did not disappoint me today – YAH!

So points for the day so far are:

Breakfast – 6.5
Lunch and snacks 6.5
Diner – Wraps = 8.00

The evening was spent being non productive – Hubby had lighted our first fire for the winter and I just enjoyed its warmth. – munching on peanuts!!!!!!!!
Argh – what was that all about????

And I am over on my allowance – another ARGH!!!!

Need to work on the night time munchies – AGAIN

At least it wasn’t cheese!!!!

No comments: