Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 108/19 Late Dinner Disaster - Nearly

Well with all my resolve yesterday to do well I go and blow it a little when I got home last night as hubby had mis-timed dinner and we would be eating about an hour later,

EEK – I then proceeded to have a little snack (1 point of peanuts) and then another little snack (6 rice crackers – 1 point approx) and then I decided to make my lunch for the next day and had a small slice of cheese (again about 1 point worth).
I quickly realised what I was doing and marched out of the kitchen /lounge and plodded around in my room.

Dinner finally arrived and I spent the remainder of the night – blobbing in front of the telly.

This mornings walk was good – my new phones radio is awesome .

A normal working day was had with a yummy salad with left over meat from last nights roast!
Work wise it was a bit slower so I created my list of things to do in June when I have a week off work (YAH)
As the geek in me is a list maker – I proceeded to break down the week and list what I would do each day.
This lead me into creating further list for different things in my life like:
Weight loss
Trade me Auctions (like ebay)
Craft Related
Finance Related
Christmas Related
And general – is didn’t go in any other list!

Yes you read right – there is a Christmas related one – I am thinking about Christmas already – But I will save that for another day.

Anyone else is a list maker????

No comments: