Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 101/26 Dancing Day

I got up this morning feeling a bit better than last night – I decided that I need to walk to work today regardless to help recover some of the damage from last nights little biscuit binge!!!!

Weather was great walking to work – no rain – long may it last!

Ham salad for lunch so all good there.

Weather heading home started to rain just as I was approaching the train station so phew!!!

The other end was ok and I was safely home minutes before a massive down pour!!

The evening was my dancing night - which I really enjoy - I believe I am getting better and I also managed to get a dance with our teacher - Vanroe who is awesome but I get so nervous dancing with him.
He did say tho that I am improving alot and I just need to work on my ladies play a bit more - already new that - but hey all good!
I have a private lesson in a couple of weeks so that will be good and we can go over things a bit more then!

Had my usual yummy Roast Chicken sub on honey oat - altho I point it out at 8.5 points which is a lot for one meal???? - oh well I enjoy it and always make sure I have enough points for it so all good.

Wow nearly under the 100 for days to go to champs - can't wait!

No comments: