Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 125/2 Preparation is the key!!!!

Today was going to be a busy day with my sons soccer tournament beginning from 8.30 am and finishing around 3pm.

So last night I prepared a yummy salad for me along with fruit as snacks and 15 rice crackers.
I also filled up additional water bottles for me and had already purchased 1 small bottle of diet coke for me to enjoy with my lunch.

My son had sandwiches made and also some snacks including a chocolate muffin and a treat of a chocolate bar.

I did this so I would not be tempted to buy from the sausage sizzle people and waste my points for the day!

And guess what it WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt so proud of my self for sticking to my guns and felt awesome all afternoon.

For the evening meal I made up homemade hamburgers and we also purchases some hot chips – and yes I did have a few but not the usual amount I normally would have so another small victory I say!!!!

Breakfast smoothie 6.5points
Lunch and snacks 5 points
Dinner 9.5 points
Water – 2 Litres
Exercise – lots of incidental walking around the soccer pitches

Total points- 21 points

All in all I felt great with the choices made and also with my preparation work to ensure I had good food choices and took away all temptation!!!
GO ME!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: